Trends That Matter Downloads &mdash The Full Collection
At TrendsThatMatter.com, we provide you with a free collection of documents, tools, data, and audio recordings to enhance your understanding of our unique approach to performance. Some of the most popular recent downloads are highlighted below for easy access. You can access our full and growing collection via the links below to the different categories.
- Documents — Journal articles and presentations.
- Tools — Including the very latest executable versions of TLViz and CSVPNG.
- Data — Sample data that can be analyzed with TLViz and CSVPNG and drawn from many sources. You can use these data sets to check out the richness and variety of data that fits into and is benefited by the T4 approach to trend analysis.
- Audio — Including the growing series of the T4 & Friends technical tips originally recorded for the VMS Audio Updates offered by OpenVMS.org.
Some Popular Recent Downloads &mdash April–May 2007
- Quick Intro to T4 Friends — This PowerPoint slide show is an abbreviated version of the original OpenVMS Tech Journal article on T4 & Friends. It includes all figures and captions from the original article and it is the best way to get a quick overview of the T4 approach and methodology.
- Latest TLViz executable — This is version 2.0-1 (February 2007) with some powerful new features.
- Latest CSVPNG — This is the latest version of CSVPNG (v1.0-1145 07-May-2008). The kit includes executables for Alpha, DOS, Linux, and HP-UX. Check out the csvpng.txt file and the csvpng_changelog.txt file for details on recent changes and a full listing of all commands. The latest HTMLDOCS for VMS Alpha/Integrity and MSDOS is also included
- First-time users: Install the TLViz Kit. Once this kit is installed, you can download the most recent executables for TLViz and run them directly without re-installing.
- Sample World Watch data — This is a sample of some T4 style data created from the World Watch environmental database. This is an example and partial proof of our belief that any important trend data can be converted to T4 style format and thereby benefit from the visualization power and time-saving advantages of TLViz and CSVPNG.